Investor First is a Corporate Finance and Fund Management business.
Established in 2001, Investor First offers advisory, fund management and transaction based services. Priority focus includes property fund management, renewable energy advisory work, technology investing and selective M&A mandates.
Investor first operates in the space "where Capital meets Innovation" and has completed in excess of €700m worth of transactions in the U.K, the U.S.A and Central Europe.
Since its foundation, Investor First has completed deals in private equity and technology investment, corporate venturing, acquisitions & divestments, funds management, wind portfolio investment and implemented tactical intervention strategies for business mobilisation and recovery.
Investor First offer a platform financing solution to promoters and entrepreneurs where we leverage our database of proprietary relationships with institutional grade venture capital companies, private equity funds and strategic investors who operate on the global stage, to provide long term capital partner solutions which are both sustainable and commercially attractive.
Investor First delivers capital market partnerships to promoters, providing them with innovative structured finance solutions for deals with secure investment fundamentals.
Our preference is to work with a small number of client companies in an extremely hands on fashion to ensure our clients meet their financial objectives through engaging with Investor First.
In the significantly constrained capital climate of 2009 and 2010, Investor First have successfully completed sales and fund raising mandates of transactions in excess of €100 million, on behalf of our corporate clients. We are currently negotiating and working through the due diligence process in respect of transactions valued at €250+ million on behalf of our clients in the healthcare, ICT and renewable energy sectors.
At Investor First, we pride ourselves on the ability to bring innovative capital market solutions to ambitious companies / entrepreneurs facing complex financing challenges.
We are always keen to speak with:
- High potential companies seeking growth capital to mobilise and succeed in an international environment.
- Portfolio companies who have the potential to become global leaders in their field.
- Entrepreneurs with businesses who have the capability to turn "big ideas" into exceptional companies.
Please contact us if you are looking to:
- Raise capital for your project or business.
- Sell your business or divest of your shareholding.
- Acquire a business in a target sector.
- Raise equity capital for a renewable energy project, particularly in wind.
- Identify a capital partner with the financial wherewithal and openness to partnering solutions.